When you 1st time setup your Reliance Broadband net connect Data Card,
it does automatically instal the Application on your Machine.
There is you need to take some assistance of sighted person while 1st
time activating the connection, or even you can do it on your own
using Jaws to PC curser. Once the activation process is done, there is
no problem in connecting the Reliance net connect.
I also use Reliance Broadband net connect and having no problem using
it with Jaws.
By the way, can you let us know what is the model of your device? Some
time much depends on your device too.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt