As a temporary remedy, hitting the Web Search button would work. Accept the Connect to Internet prompt and it gets connected. Close all the webpages that get open and then click the graphic just below the Web Search button to minimise the application window. After this, it can be accessed through the connection manager. I've used this product recently and this method has worked for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] tata photon data card

Please note George that the data cards supplied about two years back were quite different and most of them were accessible with JAWS, however, for past few months or so, almost all such data cards, be they belong to Reliance, Tata, or any other USB modems aren't going well with any screen Readers. The best option in such cases would be to configure your connection first with the help of a sighted person and then dialling the same from the connection manager instead of using the data card option.
Thanks.

Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.