Hi George, Vikas, Viraj, Swarna and Mukesh,
Thank you all for helping me out. I'll try out these methods and get back to you with the result.
Thanks again,
Sandeep

At 11:35 PM 21-06-11, you wrote:
Hello,
Initially when I purchased the tata photon connection, even I was
unable to connect/disconnect independently. Then I got one tip from
one of my colleague and he advised me to create the shortcut.

For this you first have to connect the tata photon with any sighted
person then go to my network places and see the list of the  network
connections available on your computer. There you will see the
connection wich says sxc.1080 select this connection by moving the
arrow on this and press application key and choose the option send to
submenu/create short cut it will ask you to confirm to create the
shortcut on the desktop choose yes button and press enter.

Now there will be one icon on your desktop called sxc.1080 press enter
on the icon and you should have the option of connect/disconnect.

Hope it helps you.

On 6/21/11, Swarna Lakshmi <swarna.l2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case of Tata Photon data card JAWS will not read it as connect or
> disconnect. Once if the Tata Photon dialogue box appears, hit tab till
> you listen graphic 485 edit or at times JAWS simply read it as edit.
> Hit enter there you will be connected to the network.
>
> Close the Tata Photon when you want to disconnect...
>
> Regards,
>
> On 6/21/11, Sandeep Singh <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi friends,
>> Greetings to you all.
>> I am trying to use the tata photon data card but jaws is not
>> announcing the connect or disconnect buttons. I have used tab,
>> control and alt keys but nothing happened. Kindly provide detailed
>> instructions. Your help will be highly appreciated.
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Sandeep

> Swarna
> E-mail: swarnalakshm...@gmail.com
> Skype: swarnalakshmi99
> Ph: 09686038540

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller