Hi,

In case of Tata Photon data card JAWS will not read it as connect or
disconnect. Once if the Tata Photon dialogue box appears, hit tab till
you listen graphic 485 edit or at times JAWS simply read it as edit.
Hit enter there you will be connected to the network.

Close the Tata Photon when you want to disconnect...

Regards,

On 6/21/11, Sandeep Singh <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Greetings to you all.
> I am trying to use the tata photon data card but jaws is not
> announcing the connect or disconnect buttons. I have used tab,
> control and alt keys but nothing happened. Kindly provide detailed
> instructions. Your help will be highly appreciated.
> Thanks and regards,
> Sandeep

Swarna
E-mail: swarnalakshm...@gmail.com