Hello,
This is to kindly inform you that very recently I have found one
titorial on the below mentioned topic for wich I have raised the
query. This titorial is very useful as it specifically explains the
topic in conjunction with the screen reader jaws. It also attempts to
explain step by step instructions to create table of contents with
several exercises.

Since I got my solution by reading this nicely presented titorial and
hoping this might be of some use to others I am sharing the same via
following sendspace link:

File Name: Lesson 6 - Creating an Index and Table of Contents.doc
Size: 128.50KB | Description: creating index and table of contents in word 2003

Download Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ss5s9b

thanks all of you for contributing your suggestions to my query.

On 6/23/11, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, no experience with said one.
>
> On 6/23/11, shankar shan <welcomtowindo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> dear mr
>>
>> could you please send same information for ms word 2010?
>>
>> On 6/23/11, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> Appology for missing one word in second suggested command .
>>> It should be Alt+Shift+Left or Right Arrow for changing heading style,
>>> instead,
>>> Alt+Left or Right Arrow.

>>> --
>>> Thanks and regards
>>>                    Himanshu Sahu
>>> Reach: 09051055000
>>> Skype: himanshu.cute4u

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>> email: harshalg...@gmail.com
>>
>> MSN: harshalg...@hotmail.com
>>
>> mobile: +919591846442

> Thanks and regards
>                    Himanshu Sahu
> Reach: 09051055000
> Skype: himanshu.cute4u

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller