To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:49 AM
Subject: [AI] guide dogs in India

Friends:

I had a guide dog for many years in the US. I can tell you that it would be next to impossible to utilize the services of a dog effectively in India for many, many reasons. Training a guide dog is not the same thing as training a police dog and the police dog trainer is correct to refuse to train her dogs as guides for blind people.

Jean

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4628 (20091122) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4628 (20091122) __________