Dear Members,
I want to know we always here, in UK and  USA. people are using guide dog.
What is the situation in other countries except India, in Asia.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adina Galani" <lotusflowe...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Guide dog

In training a guide dog, one shouldn't "follow" a procedure, but get trained for. We can all follow procedures but there are certain unpredictable aspects which can come in a dog behaviour which can get us stumbeled when it comes to pure procedures following only. On top, there is a level of compatibility one should count with, between the dog and the would be owner, as we can't just get the golden retriever from the pat shop and get it trained for a person, as they may just not get along at all well in the reality. Then, training, from both sides is a nonsense only. So, one needs a school for this, not a private trainer, I feel. Not necessarily being for a dog in a flat, because of smell and hairs, I still feel, all the more in India it is not an easy task to keep one and, on top to hugely invest on the whole thing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj1...@gmail.com>