Hi,
i have baught a term plan from Aegon religare and they are not charging any extra premium on the basis of disability. i have more than 90% visual disability. ----- Original Message ----- From: "anand Sharma" <sharmaanandan...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] want to take life insurance term plan

Hi,
I do not see any logic behind paying aditional charges to Insurance companies to get any policy. Most of insurance companies denies to give insurance policy to vi person. I have asked so many companies to explain the simple logic behind their refusal but did not get any convincing answer. Has anybody put up RTI against this to public sector insurance companies?

regards,
Anand

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chetan Soni" <chetanson...@gmail.com>