I am ashamed to say that men should never be trusted when it comes to
women. Whether they are educated or married, disabled or otherwise. Do
a search and you will see whether educated or uneducated, rich or
poor, blind or sighted, provided or deprived, all fail to tame their
animal greed. Women with disabilities are at a higher risk. The bitter
fact is that no one (blood relations excluded) is their brother,
father, son etc. Poor breed does not even know what evil goes on the
other side. Red pepper, a handy sharp mettle tool, some physical
training, a phone etc. are obligatory for every women. The best is to
be always vigilant and never trust a man. Regards, Shadab

On 11/13/11, rupa mukherjee <rupamukherjee0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> that are not right under the law. Once we have the education, I think
>> our VI friends must be taught how to handle those feelings without
>> harming or causing discomfort to others. What is needed is a means of
>> sex and adult education (for both VI men and women), self defence
>> psychological techniques for VI women and a channel for our community
>> to express themselves responsibily, legally and morally.
>>

>> regards,
>>
>> Subramani
>>

>> On 11/6/11, pradeep banakar <pradeepsocialw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://timesofindia.in...
>>>
>>> MUMBAI: The Kolsewadi police in Kalyan (E) on Friday arrested a
>>> 39-year-old blind man for allegedly raping his friend's 24-year-old
>>> wife, who is also blind, at his friend's residence in Manpada,
>>> Dombivli, on October 27.
>>>
>>> The police also arrested accused Ashok Yadav's friend Mahesh Yadav
>>> (22), also blind, for aiding him.
>>>
>>> Investigators said the victim, a resident of Ambernath, and the
>>> accused, from Kalyan (E), sell fruits, vegetables and stationery items
>>> on local trains and they got friendly due to their common profession.
>>>
>>> The matter came to light on Friday, when the victim's husband (also
>>> blind) got suspicious after his wife stopped talking to Ashok.
>>>
>>> On repeated questioning, the victim broke down and revealed that
>>> Ashok, on the pretext of repairing a mobile phone, took her to his
>>> friend's flat in Manpada and repeatedly raped her. In the police
>>> complaint, the victim's husband, said, "Before leaving for Pune for
>>> personal work, I decided to leave my wife at my friend Ashok's Kalyan
>>> residence. While leaving her, I bought her a mobile phone and got a
>>> prepaid SIM card. However, she was unable to operate it. When she
>>> asked Ashok to help her in activating it, he claimed that the phone
>>> had to be repaired and took her to Dombivli, where he raped her."
>>>
>>> Kolsewadi police assistant inspector I V Vishwakarma said they had
>>> booked Ashok for rape and his accomplice for aiding him in the crime.
>>> "The victim maintained silence for almost a week. The accused were
>>> arrested from their residences."
>>>

>>> --
>>> With Regards
>>> Pradeep T.S
>>> Email: pradeep_bana...@rediffmail.com
>>> Mobile: 9845925188
>>> Skype: pradeepsocialwork
>>>
>>> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>> L. Subramani,
>> Snr. Subeditor,
>> Deccan Herald,
>> Bangalore,
>> M: 91-9886046612
>>
>> "You see and ask why? I dream and ask why not?"
>>
>> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:

Easy tips for improving English at
shadablucknow.blogspot.com
My contributions to the press
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-contributions-to-press.html#links