Dear Shona,

This is outrageous. Several states continue to discriminate against persons
with disabilities and have not bothered to change their recruitment rules
despite several reminders.

They don't understand the language of representations and letters. However,
they do act on court orders which is very unfortunate part of governance in
certain states. However, this needs to be taken up with the Hon'ble Court
of Chief Commissioner. fortunately we have a dedicated and efficient Chief
Commissioner in form of Mr. Prasanna Pincha and a complaint along with the
details of advertisement should be sent to him at the earliest.

regards

  [image: logo]
*Subhash Chandra Vashishth**,
Advocate- Disability Rights
Principal Consultant- Sustainability, Jindal SAW Ltd.
Project Coordinator- TRANSED 2012, India
Programme Coordinator- Svayam
*http://svayam.com/
http://svayam.wordpress.com/
http://dignifiedflyingfordisabled.blogspot.in/
http://disabilityrightsthroughcourts.blogspot.in/
http://subhashvashishth.blogspot.in/
Connect with me: <http://www.facebook.com/subhash.vashishth>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/subhash.vashishth>
<http://twitter.com/#!/scvashishth> Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/scvashishth>
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/subhashvashishth>
LinkedIn<http://in.linkedin.com/in/subhashvashishth>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] subhashvashishth [image: Y!
Messenger]subhashvashishth [image:
BlackBerry] 220D4154