From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Vamshi. G
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Disibility certificate

If that be the case, I think it would not be a bad idea to go to some
other state and get the certificate and return to Maharashtra.  I know
this is not the right solution.  But if the matter is urgent, then
this can be contemplated.

On 4/23/12, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> No surprise.
> Maharashtra is notorious for its arbitrariness in disability matters.
> Here in Nagpur, issuance of certificates has been suspended at least for
> last three months due to some bureaucratic rangling.
>
> They can surely approach CCPD.
> Mind you, CCPD and not state commissioner for Maharashtra, as I don't think
> he would solve the matter or solve it speedily enough.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497
E-mail ID:
gvamsh...@gmail.com
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org
>From darkness unto light

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.