Yes,Is  anyone using talking Microwave oven? I also want to know
her/his experience. Where is it available in the Indian market?
Well, after talk with one female of the group, I come to know one
important tip regarding cooking. Between every 7 or 10 minits, check
the gas whether it is  on or off.
Hope it helps...