Dear friends,

I booked E ticket from IRCTC this morning.

When I have entered all informations related to my debit card etc. (after going
through all the procedure to book ticket)
after pressing ok button, I got the page: session expired
"your session has been expired"

immediately I got the message from my bank through sms  alert that the -----
amount has been debited from my account

But I have not got any ticket related information.

I logged in again. There is an option, detail of failed transactions.
Here one transaction no. for the particular booking is shown. But, below, it
was written,
payment not receive by bank.

So friends, how much time IRCTC takes to book ticket.
or
my transaction has failed
now, what should I do next?

Pls guide immediately.