Rajeshjee,
I definitely agree with your view points regarding Hindi OCR. However,
isn’t it some what doable?
Think about 5 years back story and look at today. Are we not better of
incase if we use technology?
Let me give you 1 more example which really helped me. I am referring
talking BP machine. It really helped me on very critical moment when I had
to call doctor to check my mother. Though I know many a time it does not
give accurate reading but it certainly gives you some idea and also alert
you from any future miss half.
In the end I am of the strong believer that some thing is better then
nothing”
Incase if we don’t use what we have how would we improve our technology?

Regards