From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of yusuf abbasi
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 3:14 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Job for Computer Teacher

--
Mobile   08010663328
09268704236
Hi Friends!
There is a job for computer teacher in National Association for the Blind
Faridabad in Haryana State Branch.
NAB Faridabad is looking for female computer teacher for teaching visually
impaired students.
NAB Faridabad conducts six months computer training for visually impaired
students.
In this training, they teach Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet and
Windows etc.
anyone can apply except visually impaired person.
Requirements: Educational Qualification B.A.
Technical Qualification: Diploma or six months certificate etc.
Good English
Salary: 7000 to 10000 and according to performance.
Contact: 08010663328
E-mail: yusuftajma...@gmail.com
Contact soon

ia.org.in