I agree with one of the participants thatwe should start a mailing list /
group for discussing politics related topics, especially political activism
and taking up advocacy with the government...

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"