From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
vivekananda
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:22 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Assistance on Indigo

In Indigo airlines helping for Blind passangers is very good my
experience while travelling Delhi to Bangalore in May with my family
though I did not need any help but still while taking Boarding Pass
the lady on the counter recognised me asBlind person and she  herself
called the Indigo Staff and arranged me a Attendent within few seconds
even inside the flight airhostess came very often and enquired me do I
need any help, while getting down in Bangalore there was one attendent
who helped me till I went out of airport though my family was with me.

On 7/12/13, Raghavendra .G <raghavendra.hellore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi kirankaja, my experience  with indigo services was Grate !!.
> I had been 4 times from bangalore to Indore they offerd me assistance
> From checkin counter to boarding from there to cab
>

> On 7/12/13, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>> Well, I can send you the number of the Duty Manager in Bangalore for
>> starters.

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.