Very true!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Vikas Kapoor
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:14 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Visually impaired girl escapes accident at metro station

I don't second this opinion that blind people should be encouraged to travel
in the ladies coach because you know quite often some of the people with
vision impairment are not easily noticed that they are blind and once some
of the ladies see men around them in the ladies coach they pass a very dirty
comments over them, although once they get to know about that, they indeed
regret! I personally never intend to be in the ladies coach because on every
station, to the new comers I cannot explain why I'm in the ladies coach, so,
better to be careful! Most of the ladies particularly with less education
and old ladies are very pertinent about why boys/men travel in their coach,
some of them even go to the extend of launching a formal complaint in a
secret manner over the metro helpline without enquiring about the actual
issue!