also you can listen the stations on basic radio then no need of mobile, dth, pc, etc. if the work can be done within Rs.500/- why I should go for 50000? ----- Original Message ----- From: "gufran ahmed" <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] About DTH.

as major stations are available on a mobile, then no need.

On 3/16/14, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes, you can connect your home theater, if your set top box has a separate audio output. or you can connect the audio input jack to your home theater,

but, in this case the audio will not come to your tv only video input will work. once you have connected your home theater with settop box you should not open the volume of your tv set, because in the long run this will effect

the audio output system of your tv set. I always prefer dish tv or dd direct

because i am fond of listening akashvani.
there is no accessible set top box in the market. while purchasing set top
box, prefer the remote control which haves numpad like telephone or
calculator by which you can type the number of desired channel and directly

jump to it. for this you have to memorise the name of station and its
number.