hi surendra sir, you can also go with the videocon dth services, as
they are also giving fabulas innovative products some e.g could be 1:
satellite dvd. which means you can watch your DVDs along with watching
the satellite channels. 2: satellite LCD: it is consist of a TV with
inbuilt set top box. here no need to install additional set box. this
is preffrable if you want to buy a new tv. but remember one thing that
you have to stick to the services for lifetime. note the mentioned
models can be change as i have inquired all these products about a
year ago. hth