there is no formula of successful married life and successful marriage. even I have found that marriage councellors in mahila police stations are facing difficulties in their married life. there is a big difference between philosophy and practicle.

-----Original Message----- From: Preeti Monga
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 4:04 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.' Subject: Re: [AI] my quriyocity are normelpeople interested inmarryingblind partners

Interestingly there is no argument as to  weather a blind person must marry
a blind person or a non blind person! The idea is to marry successfully, be
happy and cherish the relationship for good! You are not buying vegitables
or furniture; you therefore need to understand
That every human is different and there are no fixed kind of matches one can
prescribe for marrying one or the other! But, yes, as said by many wise
people, "there is nothing more happy and blissful than a good marriage, and
there can be nothing  worse and hellish than a bad  marriage,
incompatibility can lead to living life  in hell"!
The fact that you can see or not is only a small part of the whole thing!
Preeti
Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
–Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.