From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of chandan mokashi
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 3:24 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Cooking with the help of induction cook top.

Can u tell me.how long does it take to cook rice,dall and vegetables and at
what tempreture? What about boiling water and milk? R u able to fry with the
cook top?
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
Regards,
Chandan.

Sent from my iPad

<naushadcharivila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friend, I am using induction cooktop for last 4 years. According to my
experience, I am more than satisfied. Before purchase an induction cooktop,
you must ensure that your model comes with manual bubble like switches with
buzzer rather than touch controls.

>> On 7/20/2014 2:09 PM, chandan mokashi wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I need to no whether any of u r using the induction cook top and your
>> experiences with it.  I want to understand how to cook different
>> dishes on the cook top.
>> I am really sorry if this is of topic.
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Chandan.Sent from my iPad

of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> cessindia.org.in

>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or
>> g.in

>> veracity;

mails sent through this mailing list..

> --
> Religion, A Curse Upon Mankind
> Religion and fear are historically entwined. The catalysts for most of
> the atrocities committed by man. Fear of evil fuels religion, religion
fuels hatred, hatred fuels evil, and evil fuels fear among the masses. It is
a diabolical cycle, and we have played into the Devil's hand. There are two
ways to choose, faceless and nameless way of death (way of religion), or
eternal way of wisdom and light (the final way to destiny).

> essindia.org.in

> .in

> veracity;

sent through this mailing list..