Sorry, there is no cookery book available especially for induction cooktops. Its only a cooking instrument like gas burner.

On 7/20/2014 8:51 PM, chandan mokashi wrote:
Have u read any book on the same subject? Can u suggest me any good
book wich will give an idea to cook with the cook top?
Thanks for all your help.

Sent from my iPad

On 20-Jul-2014, at 6:56 pm, Naushad Charivilayil