I was also member of many PTR sites. They claimed to pay to free mebers as
the free member payout limit reached. but you yourself imagine just by
clicking and waiting for 100 seconds you will get 200 dollars..

Friends I am not a tall trying to discourage you. I am also not saying that
there is no money in internet. Of course there is money but it is in
skillful and professional areas. You can abopt many lines of business like
joining affiliate programmes and so many other stuff.

I honestly tell you to go  through the links below they will really help u
out if you are intrested to make money..... you will have to spare just 1
hour a day. and you will earn upto 1000$ a day. I too did so and now i am
earning more than 1500$ a day.....  just try the following

Google Wealth Wizard <http://ximac9.wizard1973.hop.clickbank.net/>

Ultimate wealth package <http://ximac9.imarichkid.hop.clickbank.net/>

Internet million dollars <http://ximac9.imd1000000.hop.clickbank.net/>