Hi Marco, Hi Francesca, Hi Goeran,

I am a bit surprised about your document submission since you guys have
been pretty silent in the group communication security discussion, which
was quite controversial, long, and tough. That's where your support
would have been needed. Adding the few small bits to the already written
draft isn't the problem.

Ciao
Hannes