I agree with Hannes. The changes need to OSCOAP was quite straightforward and
clear from the beginning, we were waiting for OSCOAP to be stable. The minor
changes could have been directly taken into OSCOAP with an optional SenderID
field. If that is not possible, then it can be done directly in the ACE draft.
I do not see any value in an additional draft to solve this minor sub-issue.

Sandeep

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the