Hello Zaheduzzaman,

Thank you for your review. The issues you found are now fixed in version -14.

Note that there seems to be an problem with xml2rfc, since the outdated
reference to draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-33 should have been taken care of by
the tooling.
I have notified the maintainer of xml2rfc and fixed the draft manually.

/Ludwig