Anybody else having trouble with the cvs access.  I get a connection refused error with acegi but no trouble accessing other sourceforge projects.  Here is what I executed.  I get prompted for the password hit enter then get the error.

$ cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity login

Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/acegisecurity

CVS password:

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

Andres March

Platform - Apps Engineering

Sony Online Entertainment

desk: 858.577.3373