I'm getting this as well. But Spring works fine coming from the same
host. How odd.

----- Original Message -----
From: March, Andres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:31:18 -0700
Subject: [Acegisecurity-developer] CVS access
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anybody else having trouble with the cvs access.  I get a connection
refused error with acegi but no trouble accessing other sourceforge
projects.  Here is what I executed.  I get prompted for the password
hit enter then get the error.

$ cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity login

Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/acegisecurity

CVS password:

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect
(Connection refused)

Andres March

Platform - Apps Engineering

Sony Online Entertainment