Hi !

March, Andres wrote:
Anybody else having trouble with the cvs access. I get a connection refused error with acegi but no trouble accessing other sourceforge projects. Here is what I executed. I get prompted for the password hit enter then get the error.

$ cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity login

Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/acegisecurity

CVS password:

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

Had that exact error message yesterday evening, attempting to access CVS for displaytag.

Can't be more help, though.

Bye !
François