To sum up,

I'll create a class called net.sf.acegisecurity.FilterChain, with a property
called filters.

About the syntax, I looked at <map>, that would suit here, but Spring
application context don't allow beans as keys, maybe a lack of
functionality?

If we use this one we lose validation, so another option could be:

<bean id="filterMapping" abstract="true"
class="net.sf.acegisecurity.FilterMapping">
</bean>

<bean id="channelProcessingFilterMapping" parent="filterMapping">
</bean>

<bean id="authenticationProcessingFilterMapping" parent="filterMapping">
    <property name="filter"><ref
local="authenticationProcessingFilter"/></property>
</bean>

<bean id="filterChain" class="net.sf.acegisecurity.FilterChain">
    <property name="filters">
        <list>
            <ref local="channelProcessingFilterMapping"/>
            <ref local="authenticationProcessingFilterMapping"/>
        </list>
    </property>
</bean>

More verbose, sure, but allows validation and avoids parsing and it's unlikely
to change from one app to another.
If you are using XML you should avoid parsing text, that's the goal of XML. The
problem is that Spring DTD is a bit verbose.