Ray Krueger wrote:
> Yeah, I totally agree.
> Applying Jalopy on the new code works well because it adds all the
> file header stuff. After that though, checkstyle is much more
> effective. Unfortunately we haven't been adhering to the Checkstyle
> requirements from the start. That will take some effort to bring the
> errors down as you've said.

Hey, I spent ages bringing the errors down a while back :). There are
only 34 at the moment in "core" and 12 are due to spaces around
brackets. If we can get someone to nail the file down to what we want
the code to look like (e.g. our benevolent dictator, Ben?), then we can
run from there. At the moment it's just an approximation based on my
best guesses.

cheers,

Luke.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk