On 29 November 2016 at 13:37, Richard Barnes <r...@ipv.sx> wrote:
> I actually thought you were the one that suggested we keep the "status"
> fields :)   The minutes not being dispositive, I pulled up the audio
> recording of the meeting ([1], around 35:00), and didn't find anything there
> either.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FWIW, I remember you mentioning that you would like to retain the
status fields, but it might have been non-verbal communication that
indicated assent.

Both approaches have their merits: either pick simplicity, or make the
extra information available where it is immediately useful.  As you
say, there's a pretty big saving if status is there.  A client then
only has to act on unresolved challenges.