What is the difference between this version and the 3.1 beta that you sent
me on October 23 2003.
I couldn't say exactly, but I would recommend trying the version I just posted.
While the 3.1 solved the on session end problem, it seems that a new problem
was introduced that I initally considered as being a 4D problem :
A loss of session between 4D server and 4D client.
I just can't win...
Recent investigations with 4D tech support have shown that such loss of
session only appears between a 4D Client serving as Web server with Active
4D but not with other 4D Clients used as Web servers but used only for 4DWeb
services.
Symptoms on 4D Client are a freeze of the 4D Client application.
Environment : 4D 2003.2, MacOSX Server 10.3, Active 4D 3.1 Beta
A freeze of the Client is not what I would call a loss of session, there is something else going on. Are the Clients all Mac OS X? If so, next time one freezes and you force quit, send me the crash log.
These crashing/freezing problems only started happening with 4D 2003.2 it seems, which leads me to believe the fault ultimately lies with 4D, since I am doing nothing "wrong". If you have a good contact with 4D tech support I think I need to start working with them to resolve this.
Regards,
Aparajita Victory-Heart Productions [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.aparajitaworld.com
"If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed." - Sri Chinmoy | www.srichinmoylibrary.com
