On Mar 28, 2004, at 11:48 PM, J�rg Knebel wrote:

Hi,

For those who are having problems with crashing/freezing, or anyone
else using 4D 2003 and 4D's web server, you can get a new version here:


Mac: http://www.aparajitaworld.com/private/Active4D_301b5_Mac.sit
Win: http://www.aparajitaworld.com/private/Active4D_301b5_Win.zip

After I tried to use this Version nothing works anymore.


Me to! But I think I found it.

If you used the example from the book for an event handler for "On Request" it has a line

        $pos := position("/"; $inURL;*) `reverse search

Don't think the reverse search is working.

I replaced it with

        $pos := last of($inURL;"/")

and at least got that part to work (url without .a4d extension). The problem is it looks like the starting position option is also not working, and I've got a bunch of stuff that used that. I have a funny feeling one of those new undocumented features replaced the A4D Position command.

Steve
AIDT




Reply via email to