  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mathieu CHATEAU
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 4:34 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Overlapping AD Subnet Boundaries

is it really 10.10.0.0/16 or a mistake (/24) ?
Because your first site won't be able to joint the other one as it will
think it's local and won't sent packet to the gateway (if it's really a
/16).

If it's a real /24, then it will works as expected (10.10.41.104 will be
attached to the secondary site).

If it's a /16 and you need router between both site, your configuration
can't work from a network point of view.
Regards,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com