To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:37 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Overlapping AD Subnet Boundaries

it will go for the second site 10.10.41.0/24 (= best matching)

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>