-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bahta Nathaniel V
Contr NASIC/SCNA
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 6:06 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Alternate install Directory for W2K3 load

Hey all,

I am trying to create an image for Windows 2003 member servers for our
domain and the SMS/Tivoli folks want to keep the default directory for the
OS load at C:\WINNT.  I have gone through the setup many times booting from
the CD and walking through the menus, but there is no option for where I
want to install the OS besides selecting the drive and partition.  It
defaults to C:\WINDOWS.  I can specify which directory I want if I am
upgrading from a previous OS in the GUI setup mode, but this is to be made
for a fresh install, not an upgrade.  Any ideas on how to load W2K3 into
c:\winnt from the start?

Thanks,
Nate