-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen Miller
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:55 AM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Anti-virus protection in domain enviroment

Look into a product called Office Scan, by a company called Trend Micro.
I have been using this product happily since 1998.  It saved me from the
"I love you" bug and a few rather nasty ones since.

"I want my two dollars!"

And Joe!  Petitioning Webster's to include Joe-isms as an actual word.