Did we meet?

(Just kidding)

Ulf

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat Collins
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 1:19 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: DEC 2006

(aka "significant alcohol comsumption")!!

Kat Collins

On 1/5/06, Ulf B. Simon-Weidner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to meet everyone (again) – I love those Conferences with a lot of community interaction!

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps": http://tinyurl.com/44zcz
  Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner