Hello all,

I don't know if it is the right place....
I'm about to test 2 AD Troubleshooters products and I have to choose one them to monitor,tshoot our AD infrastructure:
Spoltligh on Active Directory (SOAD) and Netpro Active Directory Troubleshooter.
Does someone have any experiences with the 2 products and could tell me what are the pros and cons of each of them ?

Thank you,

Yann

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.