From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Laura A. Robinson
Sent: Tue 2006-12-05 22:48
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Is it possible to determine who created an AD object?

BTW, speaking strictly about directory objects, if you use an account that
is NOT a member of Domain Admins but IS a member of Administrators (DLG),
the ownership of the object works exactly the same way as it does if the
account is a member of Domain Admins and not a direct member of
Administrators.

File system objects are still a bit different. :-)

Laura