> I have a situation wherein after I applied a Folder
redirection policy to a

        > group of users, wherein I had a deny set on the "apply group
policy" for the

        > Group wherein I had the users computer and user accounts

        > Now all of a sudden, for an entirely different User logon
Script

        > policy(Separate GPO), the policy will not flow down to the
users.  I have

        > moved the users to different OU's with different user logon
script GPO's,

        > and none of the GPO's seem to make it to the users, even
though a RSPO, shows

        > that the users are in the right OU to receive the policy.

        > Futher more, if i perform a GPO Model of the user, or even of
the container

        > that has the users, the model SHOWS that the user logon script
GPO should

        > apply,..

        > But by using the GP results  wizard, the policy will not show
in the user

        > Applied Policy section.... and via checking, it is not in the
denied policy

        > section either.

        > The policy simply will NOT go down to the user.

        > As a separate test, if i set a Computer start up policy GPO to
the computer,

        > after a gpupdate, the Computer will see the policy, but for
some reason the

        > user(s0 will not get the policy.

        > Any ideas?

        Let me add that I ran gpotool, and everything for that policy
checks out ok.  Also, there is no special security filtering for the
logon script GPO.