All,

I've decided that I have a requirement to pass arbitrary AR::Base.find() 
options to the find that AS does in order to generate the "list" view.

Pretty sure that I've found what I need to monkey patch but not sure how 
to do it.

If I put a patch in environment.rb or one of the initializers, will that 
override what is in the plugin?  I think maybe the plugin code will be 
loaded last and therefore my patch will not be seen.

So, where should I put my monkey patch code?  Also, I'd like to 
contribute it back assuming that it works out.

Thanks,
Wes

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Mo... Wes Gamble
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Wes Gamble
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.

Reply via email to