El Monday 23 March 2009 16:19:36 Wes Gamble escribió: > All, > > I've decided that I have a requirement to pass arbitrary AR::Base.find() > options to the find that AS does in order to generate the "list" view. > > Pretty sure that I've found what I need to monkey patch but not sure how > to do it. > > If I put a patch in environment.rb or one of the initializers, will that > override what is in the plugin? I think maybe the plugin code will be > loaded last and therefore my patch will not be seen.
If you put at environment.rb bottom, plugin will be loaded first, although some ActiveScaffold files are lazy loaded. If you need some file which is not loaded from active_scaffold/init.rb (active_scaffold/environment.rb really), you can add a require before your patch. > > So, where should I put my monkey patch code? Also, I'd like to > contribute it back assuming that it works out. > > Thanks, > Wes > > -- Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::. Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected] --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
