From: bounce-120826970-73004...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120826970-73004...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Michele Gross
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 9:18 AM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Comprehensive reviews of Deans

Hi everyone,
One of my colleagues here has asked me to reach out to all of you to see what
you might have on this topic.

Does your institution conduct comprehensive reviews of your deans, in addition
to whatever might be in place for annual reviews? For example, is there
something more extensive that occurs at a less frequent interval (e.g., every 3
or 5 years) that's more like a 360 where the college stakeholders provide input
on the dean's performance to the provost. Whatever you have in policy and
procedure would be helpful.  If yes, what competencies are evaluated and what
survey instrument is used.

Thanks so much!
Michele

--
Michele Gross, Director (Interim)
Office of Institutional Compliance and University Policy Program

http://policy.umn.edu/

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).