I'll be short as I'm assisting an interesting presentation ;)

What I meant is that it's not "right" to be a contact person for them since
I'm not the one making decisions. I'm an interface and I should be able to
represent, help, interact but I feel by not allowing this, we're going too
far with the "contact person" trick (solution).

Ciprian