Dear Mukund ji,

I did not say anything such as the report is correct / wrong etc.

However, if an article is out there; and if the questions based on that
article are asked, why one should not answer?

Is there anything wrong about it?

Instead of commenting on the credibility of the article, why cannot we
answer the CATEGORICAL questions raised?

If we do not want to discuss about it, then it's okay! No problem at all.
However, being naive to this topic, I , and infact many others, would be
happy to know answers to these questions.

But, anyways! Would now urge to close the topic!