Dear Mike- you need to check >project >project settings >playback settings: check here 
that your audio settings and realtime playback are set to the right parameters: click 
play audio on DV hardware/ playback on DV hardware and desktop.
Hope this helps?
Stefanie Kappel ARPS
Photography & Digital  Imaging

www.stefaniekappel.com


>Hey kids, I'm glad I found this group.  Hopefully someone can help 
me out...

I'm not computer savvy, but I've working with NLE's since '99.  I've 
finally upgraded to Pro and I'm really excited about it.  I'm no pro 
myself, but I love to pretend and make my own movies for fun.

I just installed everything and got it to capture a batch of video 
with audio, but for whatever reason the audio doesn't play.  It runs 
the video fine, but I can't hear anything.

Any suggestions?

--Mike


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to