Sune - I just figured that firewire took precedent.  My TV will have
real time preview, but the PC monitor is jerky.  Also, sound playback
from the PC speakers is affected if my Sony cam is on.  I couldn't find
any settings within AP 6.5 to adjust.
 
 
---It's my understanding that you need to switch off/disconnect any FireWire
enabled capture devices before preview.
Silly but that seems to be the standing rule. Same thing happens here but
since I have a source deck connected to a FireWire source switch I just hit
the button.
JeffH
Ch.S.

---
AVG
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.760 / Virus Database: 509 - Release Date: 9/10/2004
 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to